Phở or pho is a Vietnamese soup consisting of broth, rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat, primarily made with either beef or chicken
McLean Veggie & Chicken Chipotle Pho
Phở or pho is a Vietnamese soup consisting of broth, rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat, primarily made with either beef or chicken. Our McLean inspired Pho is made using our Organic Chicken Chipotle Grills (sausage), kale, onion, bean sprouts and broccoli. Our recipe is quick and easy, and of course, flexible. Use whatever vegetables, or meat you want. Try it with our Turkey or Pork Kielbasa, or Beef Frankies. Variety of options is what makes this soup, so fun to make!
- 2 McLean Organic Chicken Chipotle Grills
- 2 Chicken Bouillons or 5 cups of Chicken Broth
- Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Fish Sauce
- Sesame Oil (optional)
- Bean Sprouts
- Rice Stick (size S)
- Add 5 cups of water or 5 cups of Chicken Broth to a pot. If using water add 2 Chicken Bouillon cubes to water. Bring to boil and then simmer on low.
- Add a squirt of Sriracha Chili Sauce into the broth.
- Add a few squirts (1-2 tsp) of Fish Sauce into the broth.
- While the broth is heating add 6-8 pieces of Broccoli, a handful of chopped Kale, and some sliced Onion to the pot. (Substitute with whatever veggies you like)
- Slice 2 sausages into circles and add to pot.
- When the broth begins to boil, add a stack of the rice noodles. (1/4 of a package)
- Cook for 6 minutes or as per cooking instructions for the noodles.
- Place a handful of bean sprouts into each large soup bowl. (2 bowls)
- Divide the soup equally into the bowls starting with the noodles. Add the rest of ingredients and broth.
- Add a few drops of sesame oil into soup. (Optional).