São Paulo is a Brazilian city with a diverse cuisine, some say the world’s best pizza is found there. A thin crust using a variety and abundance of unique toppings is the secret. The blender dough isn’t what you’re going to find at São Paulo pizzerias, but it’s a quick, easy and convenient way to make home-made pizza at any time.
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1½ wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Tomato sauce
- McLean Sliced Organic Mozzarella
- McLean Black Forest Ham
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Green peas
- Black olives chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
- Add all the dough ingredients into a blender and blend until homogeneous
- Use spray cooking oil to grease a round pan, or scoop butter with a paper towel and coat the pan, then sprinkle with flour prior to adding the dough mixture. This will prevent sticking.
- Pour the dough mix on the pan and bake for 30 min at 350ºF
- Spread tomato sauce on the dough, add the mozzarella, the chopped ham, the chopped onion, the green peas and the chopped black olives.
- Bake for 12 min at 500ºF
- Remove from oven and add the sliced hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with oregano.