McLean Sausage & Veggie Stirfry Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 15 mins Total time 25 mins McLean Pork or Turkey Kielbasa sausages are perfectly seasoned which is why they go great with veggies for a fast, healthy meal. This simple recipe is satisfying and delicious. Go ahead and add whatever veggies […]
- In a Wok: Chop and sauté Onions, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery and Mushrooms together with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of Fish Sauce to Wok.
- Chop sausage into bit size circles and add to Wok. Sauté on low/med heat for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender. (Don’t overcook)
- Add sliced Chard to mixture and cook for a few minutes until Chard is cooked.
- Serve and eat. It’s that easy!