McLean São Paulo Pizza Print Prep time 15 mins Cook time 42 mins Total time 57 mins São Paulo is a Brazilian city with a diverse cuisine, some say the world’s best pizza is found there. A thin crust using a variety and abundance of unique toppings is the secret. The blender dough […]
- Add all the dough ingredients into a blender and blend until homogeneous
- Use spray cooking oil to grease a round pan, or scoop butter with a paper towel and coat the pan, then sprinkle with flour prior to adding the dough mixture. This will prevent sticking.
- Pour the dough mix on the pan and bake for 30 min at 350ºF
- Spread tomato sauce on the dough, add the mozzarella, the chopped ham, the chopped onion, the green peas and the chopped black olives.
- Bake for 12 min at 500ºF
- Remove from oven and add the sliced hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with oregano.