- Add all the dough ingredients into a blender and blend until homogeneous
- Use spray cooking oil to grease a round pan, or scoop butter with a paper towel and coat the pan, then sprinkle with flour prior to adding the dough mixture. This will prevent sticking.
- Pour the dough mix on the pan and bake for 30 min at 350ºF
- Spread tomato sauce on the dough, add the mozzarella, the chopped ham, the chopped onion, the green peas and the chopped black olives.
- Bake for 12 min at 500ºF
- Remove from oven and add the sliced hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with oregano.
McLean São Paulo Pizza Print Prep time 15 mins Cook time 42 mins Total time 57 mins São Paulo is a Brazilian city with a diverse cuisine, some say the world’s best pizza is found there. A thin crust using a variety and abundance of unique toppings is the secret. The blender dough […]