This tasty appie is easy to prepare and perfect to pair with red wine and good friends. You can modify it with different veggies or substitute with sliced Turkey for a pork free version. I like to add sriracha sauce to mayo for some extra kick. If you do this, ditch the Dijon!
- 4 large tortilla wraps for 24 pieces
- 8 slices of McLean sliced Black Forest Ham or McLean sliced Tuscany Turkey
- 2-3 Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 8 slices of favorite Cheese
- Leaf Lettuce
- Real Mayonnaise
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Assemble the tortillas one at a time (because practice makes perfect).
- Spread a thin layer of Mayo and Dijon on the tortilla.
- Layer 2 slices of Ham or Turkey side by side in the middle of the Tortilla.
- Layer 2 slices of Cheese on top of the meat.
- Layer 2-3 thin slices of Tomato on top of the Cheese.
- Season the Tomato with salt and pepper.
- Chop the Lettuce into slices and lay on top of the Tomato.
- Roll up the wrap as tight as you can into a tube.
- With a sharp bread knife, cut the edges off the wrap at each end.
- Then cut into bit size circles and place face-up on a platter. The goal is to get 6 pieces from each roll.