These mini pizza pouches are the perfect meal to create with the family. Using a standard 12-piece muffin tin, each person can make their own pouches just the way they like! They are also the ideal handy snack to bring to a dinner party. They look great on a platter and are easy to eat. You can experiment with different ingredients like Ham and Pineapple or Greek style with Spinach, Olives and Feta. Whatever your favourite pizza toppings are, just add them to the pouch!
- 3 large flour Tortillas
- 3 McLean Spicy Turkey Pep-Snacks or Organic Pork Pep-Snacks sliced into thin pieces
- Favorite Cheese
- ½ a Green Pepper diced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper diced
- 4 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup of Tomato Sauce or Diced Tomatoes
- Butter or Olive Oil
- With a paper towel, grease the muffin tin lightly with Olive Oil or Butter.
- Layer the 3 Tortillas on top of each other. Cut the edges on four sides to make a square. Cut the square into four smaller squares.
- Stuff each small Tortillas square into the muffin tin creating a pouch.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese or place a piece of sliced cheese into each pouch.
- Add a teaspoon of sauce or tomatoes on top of cheese into each pouch.
- Sprinkle chopped veggies, Green Pepper and Jalapeno into each pouch.
- Add one slice of mushroom into each pouch.
- Add slices of Pep-Snacks into each pouch.
- Add add more Cheese on top of meat.
- Sprinkle cheese topping with Oregano
- Bake in oven at 380F for 10 minutes or until edges of Tortillas are lightly brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then serve. Make sure they are not too hot before you bite into them!