McLean Organic Pork or Turkey Kielbasa sausages are perfectly seasoned which is why they go great with veggies for a fast, healthy meal. This simple recipe is satisfying and delicious. Go ahead and add whatever veggies you like. Veggies and sausages are a match made in heaven! Serve with Quinoa, Rice or Pasta. Top with shaved Parmesan for extra zest.
- 1 McLean Organic Pork Kielbasa, or Turkey Kielbasa, or 2-4 Beef or Turkey Smokies
- 2 Carrots
- >8 Pieces of Broccoli
- 5 Mushrooms sliced thick
- 2 stalks of Celery
- 1 medium Onion sliced thinly
- ½ Red Pepper and ½ Yellow Pepper
- ½ cup Quinoa or Rice (optional)
- Thai Fish Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Salt & Black Pepper
- In a Wok: Chop and sauté Veggies: Onions, Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Peppers and Mushrooms together with olive oil.
- Chop a teaspoon of fresh ginger or shave ginger and add to veggies.
- Add a tablespoon of Fish Sauce & tablespoon Soy Sauce to Wok.
- Remove Sausage casing (optional) & chop sausage into bit size circles and add to Wok. Sauté on low/med heat for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender. (Don’t overcook)
- Pre-cook Quinoa or Rice in Chicken or Vegetable Stock.
- Serve veggies over quinoa or rice, or just add and toss with mixture.
- Season with Salt and Black Pepper to taste.